Friday, November 9, 2012

Hello from Vancouver....

and the halfway point, at least we hope so!  It was a pretty uneventful flight from Hong Kong to here aside from a little turbulence. The kids did great although we had to sit in separate sections. Savannah sat by herself right in front of Aiden and I and Mom and Declan sat about 10 rows in front of us. The service was good and I am very grateful to the lady who sat beside Savannah and helped her with her food and other items.

We deplaned for a quick crew and plane cleaning and we will shortly be headed to JFK where we will experience another several hour layover. I will give us a chance for a short break after US Customs and preparation for the last leg of the journey!

We will post more photos from there.

So till then....

Michael (Does Ben Stiller make good movies anymore?), Ann Marie (Lets get to RDU soon!), Savannah (Can I turn on my iPod yet?), Aiden (Do we have any snacks?) and Declan (I don't know if there is a word for over tired in Chinese, but he needs this one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment